Smokey eyes have been in trend for a while now and every girl wants to get the perfect smokey eyes so she can look irresistible.
Smokey eyes have been a big style for quite awhile and there's no sign this particular trend is dying. The secret of this trend's popularity is that Smokey eyes make up can change your face dramatically, transforming the girl-next-door into a stylish diva. Smoking out your eyes has become a popular eye makeup procedure because it is simple to create and benefits all types of faces. Smoky eye makeup is essentially a makeup application that darkens the lids and highlights the brow bone.
Here we show you step-by-step make up instructions on how to get the perfect Smokey eye.
- Prep the lid. The key to keeping eye shadow from melting into your eyelid crease as the day goes on is to kept eyelids oil-free.
- Apply eyeliner. If you're going for a typical black, brown or gray Smokey eye
- The key is to "smudge it." You can also apply a bit of eye shadow to get full smudge effect.
- Apply light base color again; the key to a Smokey eye is pairing a lighter base with the darker hue.
- Blend in darker color, but keep dark color below the crease. Now that you have the base and eyeliner on, it's time to get the Smokey eye effect.
- Double check your make up Make sure eyes match and blend color with a Q-tip if need be.
- Once you learn and master these smokey eye make up application and blending techniques, the transition will take you only a few minutes. You can then have irresistible-looking smokey eyes, even if they are not big or bright.