Skirts, in different styles and patterns, have been in fashion for a long time. This autumn â€“ try experimenting with the huge fashion hit - long and flowy skirts. Miniskirts are outdated and are replaced by a large variety of long skirts ranging from di
Skirts have been in trend for a long time. This season long hemlines are in vogue. A classical fashion of Long and flow skirt is a big in. BIG IN! It gives a look of a gorgeous maxi. This season, experiment with long skirts. A favorite long and flowy skirt can quickly become a go-to item in your closet as it can be worn at least three seasons in a year. Long skirts are comforting and fashionable. From plain skirts to bold and colorful prints, long skirts are available in large number of variety already paving way for a new trend. Long and flowy skirts look wonderful on teenagers and middle aged women.
However the problem arrives when you are a style conscious person but do not know how to wear long flowy skirt without looking frumpy. The following tips, then, might come in handy;
• If you are going with a plain long skirt, then balance it with a graphic blazer in bold colors. It will be a perfect color combination and create a style statement. If you are not going to pick bold blazer with plain long skirt; you are going to look like a grandma. Do experiments with colors to add color and appeal to your personality.
• Long skirts look ideal with tops tucked in. It gives a girly look. Don’t be afraid to go with bold prints in a full skirt. Balance your overall look with accessories and pieces in neutral. This combination will tone down the print of skirt and make it more wearable.
• If you are petite you don’t have to be overwhelmed by a huge skirt. A long skirt below the knee may look awkward so make sure that your skirt is little higher to waist.
• If you are slim and tall you would do good to wear slightly loose shirts with long and flow skirt. If your skirt is long and not flowy then don’t wear fitted shirt.
• It is essential to balance your outfit from top to bottom. So don’t forget to accessorize your skirt with neutral jewelry and a cap. Spring fashion of long and flowy skirt would never be complete without smart and cute accessories and a nice hat. Don’t feel ashamed in wearing a hat with long and flow skirt as it will balance your look from top to bottom. Complete your look with these stylish pieces.
• A chunky heel looks great with a longer skirt during the day to balance out the look. Gorgeous high heels add a couple of inches and grace to your personality. Sexy high heels are in vogue and look wonderful on ladies with long skirts.
• If you wear a long and flowy skirt in right way you will surely be creating fashion statement. Long and flowy skirts look trendy and perfect for spring, summer and autumn season. Be trendy, fashionable and a chic chick that turns head wherever she goes.