June is really a hot month in many parts of the globe. Infact it is not only hot but humid also and these two factors take away the glow off your face. So that sets you thinking and we are compelled to take steps that are necessary to keep our makeup intact and prevent it from gliding down our face.
In this way we are able to keep out of sight the less than perfect dark spots and blemishes? In this regard the fortunate part is that there are many skilled salon owners who have the ability to enable you to sail through the trying and severe heat of Summers in a way that your looks remain good and cheerful.
While such help is readily available, this write up shares with you the tips suggested by Bethany Maldon for avoiding the ill affects of the Summer heat.
Bethany is the owner of Hairworx by Bethany at Salon Suites, Shops of the Colonnade. Her expertise revolves around enabling of the make up to stay intact in the glaze of stage lights and resultant sweat and perspiration. Her other plus attributes include handling makeup products and looks. The five makeup Summer Tips are going to be a great help during Summer.
1. Moisturize – Keep the face moisturized. The positive affect of this is that your skin will be prevented from producing more oil than necessary and help it to stay hydrated as per need.
2. Use Primer – By using Primer, the skin gets a clean base and the makeup is able to adhere and thereby stay for a longer period. Another advantage of primer is that less make up product is required. Please keep in mind that the more product on your face the more there is to worry about melting away.
3. Make use of Pigment – Make use of heavy pigment. Do not confuse it with heavy makeup. The natural question that raises its head is, what’s the difference. The reply to this question is that heavily pigmented means there is more color in less product. So when less product results in less makeup and in this regard it must be noted that when makeup is of quality, it makes possible to cover more with less.
4. Use Liquid Liner – The specialty of Liquid liner is that it dries like ink. In this way it does not leave its place and it will not run. This makes the liquid liner your best friend, as there are no smears. Chances of melting away are eliminated.
5. Use Powder – It is necessary to lock the make up by applying powder. For understanding, remember that setting your powder is like adding a clear coat on your polish. Options in this regard include use of pigmented powder after your foundation.
You are bound to find these tips useful and successfully curb the affects of summer heat and humidity?
Survive the summer heat and avoid makeup meltdowns with our easy-to-follow tips.