A clear, spotless and glowing skin is a dream of every person. But you can’t get all this in one night or not by applying foundation, base, bronzer or any other beauty product.
Beauty product only gives you an outer beauty look which is not what we desire. The skins beauty is lie on inner beauty. And you can only get inner beauty by adding more healthy diet in your daily diet plan. As healthy glow comes from a healthy body filled with healthy diet. So you need to give the same attention to your inner beauty as much you give to your outer look. You need to feed your face, for this eat a good food which is beneficial for your body. Because food gets digested and broke down into vitamins, minerals and amino acids that your body can use to build healthy skin. So here we listed down the list of some foods which you can add to your daily diet for more glowing skin and healthy hairs.
- Almonds: Almonds are the combination of vitamin-E and flavonoids, and they both are good for healthy skin. It contains such properties which help in reducing radicals and oxidative damage caused by smoking. It rich with high amount of fibers and protein which is good for your overall body. It also contains selenium and manganese that helps in keeping your hair more shiner. So by adding this into your daily diet will definitely help in keeping your skin and hair healthy.
- Avocado: Avocado is considered to be as a great beauty ingredient. It used in many beauty products. It is a key ingredient for hair, skin and nail. It contains antioxidant, fiber, potassium and magnesium. It helps in reducing the appearance of aging in skin. So it’s a good fruit to add into your daily diet.
- Berries: Barriers are the combo of multi- benefits. It includes anti-inflammation and vitamins that help protect your skin from anti-aging. The antioxidant helps in reducing the wrinkles, it also include vitamin-C which keeps your skin firm and strong, vitamin-C also helps in producing collagen which helps in growth of cells and blood vessels. So by adding this it means you are adding one of the great fruit into your diet.
- Seaweed: Seaweed is full with iron and other nutrients. It rich with magnesium, zinc, copper, omega-3 and other nutrients which give your hair, skin and nails more beautified look. It helps you to attain supple skin.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are loaded with antioxidant lycopene which helps in preventing skin damage causes due to sunburn. It also helps in slowing down cellular damage occurred due to free radical. It’s a healthy fruit one can add into their diet.
- Walnuts: Consuming omega-3 is a good thing one can do for making their skin more glowing. So walnuts contains high amount of omega-3 and vitamin which helps in keeping skin and hair healthy. It helps in keeping your skin shiny and plump. The amount of vitamin helps in to protect your hair from sun damage and keep their shine alive. It helps giving you younger look.
- Vegetables: Eating green vegetables is something which is good and essential for living healthy life. Vegetables is full of vitamins, minerals and nutrients and by consuming it, it fulfill your body many nutrient needs. All green-leafy organic vegetables will keep you radiant for lifetime.