Screen time is here to stay, but to keep kids safe and healthy, hereâ€™s what you can do.
Screen time is here to stay… but to keep kids safe and healthy, here’s what you can do.
1. Know when it’s too early: Two years; Screen time is not recommended before 2 years of age.
2. Know when it’s too much: Two hours; Understand the full range of media in your child’s life and limit non-school related screen time to under 2 hours per day/
3. Monitor Content: Content really matters; Know what your child is watching: look quality education programs
4. Separate viewing from chewing; don’t eat in front of the TV or other screen media; make meal time… family time!
5. Keep screens out of the bedroom: Keep them in a place where you can monitor time and content.