Have you ever gone to a restaurant and crave for a deep dark chocolate cake with light brown icing. Well here is the recipe now you can easily make it at home. This recipe is for your midnight sweet tooth.
Prep Time: 1 and a half hour
- 1 cup flour
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2/3 cup sugar powdered
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon milk (if desired)
- 12 tablespoon powder milk
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon Cadbury drinking powder
- 2 tablespoon Milo
- 5-6 teaspoon sugar powdered
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl, in another bowl beat oil and powdered sugar for some time. Beat egg white and yolk separately and mix both of these in oil and sugar mixture.
- Now add cocoa powder and milk (in very small quantity) and powdered milk and then beat slowly until forms a soft paste.
- Finally add the mixture in flour slowly while beating it, until it unites into one another and then pour this batter into the cake mold, before pouring the mixture into mold make sure that you first grease it with oil generously.
- Put the mold in the preheated (15 minutes before) oven between 180250C, for about one hour; keep checking after half hour if the cake is ready with a knife.
- After the cake is baked, take it out from oven and after it gets cold remove from the mold and wait for another 20 minutes so that the cake is cold enough for icing.
- Put butter in bowl and add sugar, cocoa powder, Cadbury chocolate powder and mix it well.
- Now pour this icing sauce on the cake all over, make sure it is thick enough to stick the cake, if it is very thick then before mixing all the ingredients heat the butter a little bit and then add all.
- Now refrigerate the cake until it sets.
Serve it with a warm cup of coffee and also sprinkle your favorite dressing on top if you want.