Here is one of the yummy and luscious ice cream recipes you can make at home with some simple ingredients. Chill your summers with quick and easy luscious coffee ice cream with almond crunch without ice cream maker. The fantastic thing for this quick an
It is comic but true that ice cream is the thing which came in world only to be loved by all. Hardly there is one who hates ice cream. There was the time when it seemed to be difficult to make ice creams at home but now there are thousands of the homemade ice cream recipes.
Here is one of the yummy and luscious ice cream recipes you can make at home with some simple ingredients. Chill your summers with quick and easy luscious coffee ice cream with almond crunch without ice cream maker.
The fantastic thing for this quick and easy luscious coffee ice cream with almond crunch is that there is no need of eggs and no need of ice cream maker. Just make it with simple electric beater. Even kids can make it to enjoy their summer vacations.
Ingredients to make Quick & easy luscious coffee ice cream with almond crunch
- Fresh whipped cream 2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 cup
- Coffee 1 tea sp (flat level tea sp)
- Coffee essence few drops
- Butter 1 tTb-sp
- Roasted Almonds ¼ cup
- Sugar ½ cup & 2 Tb-sp
- Chocolate wafers for decoration
Method to make coffee ice cream with almond caramel crunch
- First of all let’s ready the almond caramel crunch for our coffee ice cream.
- Take a sauce pan and heat the 1 tb-sp of butter.
- Add the almonds in it and roast for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add the ½ cup and 2 tb sp of sugar in it and cook it until sugar gets melted and changes in brown caramel. Avoid over cooking.
- Now spread a foil sheet on tray and pour the entire almond caramel crunch immediately on it.
- Let it cool on room temperature.
- After it comes on room temperature remove the foil paper thickly chop the almond caramel crunch in chopper.
- Don’t forget to use foil paper otherwise it will be hard to take the crunch out from the tray.
Our delicious almond caramel crunch is ready now make coffee ice cream.
- Take a bowl and whip the 2 cups of heavy cream with electric beater.
- Add the condensed milk, coffee and coffee essence and beat again for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped almond caramel crunch and mix well.
- Pour in the air tight jar and freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- After 4 to 6 hours take it from freezer and beat the coffee ice cream for 5 minutes. It will make the ice cream more soft and fluffy.
- Again freeze for 8 hours.
- Quick and easy luscious coffee ice cream with almond caramel crunch is ready.
- Pour in ice cream cups and sprinkle the coffee on it. Also set the chocolate flavor wafer like spoon on it to give it more delicious and decorate look.