- 1 Kg Boneless chicken meat
- 4 Medium sized onions-chopped
- 4 Tomatoes-chopped
- 2 Onions cut into thick slices
- 2 Tomatoes cut into broad slices
- 1 Capsicum (Shimla Mirch) cut into slices (the yellow variety can also be used to enhance the color of the dish)
- 1 Teaspoon garlic (Lehsan) paste
- 1 Teaspoon ginger (Adrak) paste
- ¼ Teaspoon ground garam masala
- ¼ Teaspoon turmeric (Haldi) powder
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt (according to taste)
- 3-4 Tablespoon oil
- Saute the chopped onions in the oil till they turn transparent.
- Add garlic, ginger, turmeric, coriander seeds and chopped tomatoes. Cover and let it shimmer to allow the tomatoes to soften.
- Add chicken and cook for another ten minutes for the chicken to become tender. Add salt.
- Take a few teaspoons of oil from this and put it in a separate frying pan.
- Heat and add the sliced onion, capsicum, sliced tomatoes and garam masala. Saute this for a while till the vegetables soften lightly.
- Add the cooked chicken to the frying pan. Mix and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Serving: 4 persons
Try this unique combo of Chinese yet traditional flavors with Chicken Jalfraizi. Follow the step by step guide and enjoy this mouth watering Chicken Jalfraizi recipe.