- 2 lbs of chicken breast
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. of fresh, grated ginger
- 1 medium, minced onion
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp of ground cumin
- 3 tbsp of garam masala
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 3.5 oz of natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp of minced coriander
- Dice the chicken small. Soak the brochettes. Process the onion, ginger, lemon juice and spices.
- Add the salt and yogurt and mix it well. Insert the chicken pieces in the brochettes; place them in an oven dish, spray them with the mix of spices and place them in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Roast the brochettes in the grill.
Pakistani Chicken Brochettes Recipe.