Acquiring the right limousine frequently depends on the kind of occasion, number of people, number of hours you’ll need and how far you’re going. Most companies will need to understand if the limousine is for a wedding, concert, prom, birthday party or perhaps an anniversary and they often specialize in some specific events to give the best possible experience.
1) Consider the type of event you are going to use the limousine for. Usually, limousine businesses charges are based on the kind of occasion. Most limo companies have special airport transfer rates and specific A to B Speeds. All limo companies have hourly minimums on Saturday and Friday nights.
2) Prepare the details of what you are looking for from the limousine company.Most companies charge by the hour, so it is important to decide how many hours you will need.
3) Determine how many people will be participating in the event before you call the company. Passenger amounts can discover the kind of vehicle you’ll be able to ride in. You need to ensure that you just lease a limo that is not small enough to cater to all your guests so that they do not end up looking like they have been piled inside a sushi roll.
4) Decide on the vehicle type you are interested in. These are the types of vehicles that are generally available:
- Sedans (mostly Town cars but sometimes Mercedes or Specialty Sedans)
- 6 Passenger Limousine (Seats 4 comfortably)
- 8 Passenger Limousine (Seats 6 comfortably)
- 10 Passenger Limousine (Seats 8 comfortably)
- 12 Passenger Limousine (Seats 10 comfortably)
- 14-22 SUV Limousine (Typically a Navigator, Escalade, or Excursion)
- 18-20 Passenger Hummer
- Small Shuttle Bus (22-35 Passengers)
- Coach Bus (45-55 Passengers)
- Small Limo Bus (14-22 Passengers)
- Coach Limo Bus (28-35 Passengers)
- Classic Cars (Rolls Royce, etc).
5) Focus on value, the best service at the best price. Cost must not be the sole variable in your investigation. Much like letting a resort, distinct price points frequently mean different service levels. In addition understand what sort of experience you would like, although it great to really have a budget discovered in advance.
6) Get the right ride for the occasion. Ensure the vehicle you are becoming attributes has the space and search for your occasion. Also ask about attributes such as baggage capacity and the seats arrangement for big group vehicles.
7) Consider the safety of your party. Valid limo businesses must be filed with their state (U.S just), possess the appropriate rates of insurance and be correctly licensed. Never book a limo using an organization that can not quickly show their licensing and insurance certificate to you.
8) Plan ahead. Think about every detail of your ride encounter. Do you want beverages or ice? Have you got a favorite path for your ride? Supplying these details to your limo service provider that is preferred will help them fulfill your needs for the correct cost.
9) Get the whole price you will be paying the company. Each limo business will usually have their own pricing policies that are special. It’s usual to tip motorists 18-20% of the base cost. Most firms mechanically bill for a driver trick, while some leave the client to determine it. Make sure to get the total cost up front when considering your choices.
10) Consider buying a package for special occasions like weddings, concerts, prom, sporting events or other ride types with a predictable start and end time. Bundles will usually supply a set amount of hours in a vehicle that fits occasion and your party size for a frozen, all inclusive cost. More than a few companies offer packages for each kind of service and several give large “bulk rate” cost breaks.
11) Call a selection of companies and obtain a written quote for your event including any gratuity, cancellation fees and unexpected additional hours or any last minute add on services.
12) Reserve the limousine early, especially for big events so start searching well before you need your limousine. For wedding limos it is best to reserve 12-18 months beforehand. For other events like proms it’s a good idea to reserve a limo several months beforehand.
13) Select your airport limousine provider, get confirmation of your booking in writing including their written policy on cancellation and written confirmation that the limousine company will not subcontract or ‘farm out’ your booking. For special occasions it’s generally a good idea to contact your limousine service provider 2 – 4 weeks before the event to ensure your booking is confirmed including the routing and the name and cell number of the driver.
14) Call the company and the driver at least 3 hours prior to the event to check in and make sure your reservation and booking is confirmed
Suggested Company For Canada
We will suggest you a top quality company in Canada with name United Limo. United Limo company providing many limo services in many Cities of Canada. We are providing Some example under if you belonged from specific city.
- Oakville airport limo
- Burlington airport limo
- Airport limo hamilton
- Mississauga airport limo
- Buffalo airport limo