Brides should keep the whole look classic and timeless. Donâ€™t experiment with any new thing right before your wedding.
Every bride wants to look their very best on their wedding day; when else will you be the focus of attention of your closest friends, as well as the subject of a photographer chosen to capture you and your partner within a day that is both intimate and public? Every bride deserves to be the special lady of the day and look the best. The hairdo, the makeup, the bridal dress and how the bride conducts herself is the focus of everybody's attention on her wedding day and you will feel much more comfortable, if you have already done the dress rehearsal first. The biggest beauty tip for any bride is drink loads and loads of water and keep her stress level minimum. No beauty tip or treatment will work if you don’t drink enough water or you are highly stressed. Remember to choose your wedding makeup/hair style way early and it should be such that it looks good in photos too.
Some beauty tips for brides for remember:
- Brides should drink 10 glasses of water each day
- Eat 3-4 oranges every day for your daily doze of vitamin C essential for healthy skin on her wedding
- Brides should cleanse, Tone and moisturize twice a day
- Apply sunscreen everyday 20 minutes before getting out in the sun
- Exfoliate twice a week
- Brides should get a facial done once a month
- Apply ubtan every now and often
- Bride to be needs exercise 20 minutes everyday
- Keep stress level at minimum, stress makes your skin bad
- Get your last facial done 4-5 days before your wedding
Brides should keep the whole look classic and timeless. Don’t experiment with any new thing right before your wedding.