It is a dream of every woman to have a beautiful skin.
It is a dream of every woman to have a beautiful skin. However, there skin is marred by acne, pimples etc which affect 85% of teenagers and can be seen among 60% of adults as well. Follow certain tips which can make your skin beautiful.
It is clearly seen among women especially that hormonal change such as puberty and menopause causes the skin to become dry, and pale. Elevated hormone levels can cause the sebaceous (oil producing) glands to form greater amounts of sebum (oil). These glands are attached, under the skin, to the sides of each hair shaft, and together form a unit called a follicle. The opening of the skin is referred to as a pore. The oil produced is necessary to lubricate the hair and skin.Most of the time the oil glands produce the right amount of sebum and the pores are fine. When excess oil production is triggered, the pores can get clogged and bacteria begin to multiply, which leads to acne.
It has also been seen that Western fast food cause incidence and severe acne. These, fast food contain carbohydrates and sugars in large. This triggers our bodies to produce a surge in insulin. It also causes an excess of male hormones which encourage the skin to excrete more oil and subsequent abundant growth of bacteria.
Here are some amazing tips for clear and beautiful skin:
- This tip suggests that you should cleanse your skin twice daily. For a beautiful skin it is not necessary to wash your face every hour, as this can strip off too much oil from your skin and trigger over-production to compensate.
- The tip further states that maintain a healthy, well-balanced diet. Eat whatever organic is available. If you have a dark spot or acne apparent on your face, refrain from touching the area.
- Keep away hair spray and gels on your hair but off your face.
- For a glowy skin, use a moisturizer if you need one. Do not use towel to dry out your skin to treat acne.
- The tip also suggests an over-the-counter homeopathic remedy.
Beautiful skin is pleasurable to behold. Following these tips and you can maintain beautiful skin throughout your life.