Has your hair begun to feel brittle and dry? Maybe you’ve noticed that there are more split ends than usual. You don’t need a pricey makeover if you’re sick of having frizzy hair and want an inexpensive approach to make it seem brighter. In fact, your kitchen may hold the key to the problem!
Natural ingredients are the best moisturisers because they are high in vitamins and minerals, such as honey, fruits, and nut oils. These kinds of materials make the best DIY hair treatments since they are devoid of dangerous chemicals, good for the environment, easily accessible, and affordable.
Here are five hair-conditioning recipes that will make your hair lustrous and healthy-looking both in the dry winter months as well as the sun-soaked months of summer.
1.Conditioning Pumpkin Hair Mask
Pumpkin serves as more than just the star component in many popular fall recipes. This well-liked squash is a fantastic source of important vitamins that are good for hair.
Pumpkin is high in vitamin A, a great moisturiser, and includes potassium, all of which are beneficial for the scalp. This combination is the ideal home-made conditioner since it combines the antimicrobial properties of honey, the moisturising advantages of coconut oil, and the proteins in yoghurt that can help strengthen hair.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until completely smooth and lump-free.
2. Evenly apply the mixture to damp hair, then leave it in for around 15 minutes.
3. Thoroughly rinse off with your regular shampoo and conditioner, then feel the difference in your silky, smooth and fresh hair.
2. Silky Strawberry and Coconut Oil Hair Mask
This hair mask is the beautiful shade of pink and is as beautiful looking as it is delicious sounding.
Both internally and externally beneficial nutrients are abundant in strawberries. The potassium, vitamin C, and omega-3 content of these red berries will help to support healthy hair. This treatment will leave your hair feeling soft and silky thanks to the deeply hydrating qualities of coconut oil.
- 6-8 fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Combine the three ingredients in a blender and process until the mixture is smooth and rose-colored.
2. Lightly dampen your hair and evenly apply the mixture throughout.
3. After about ten minutes, remove the mask by rinsing it with warm water.
For good results, use the mask once or twice per week.
3. Moisturizing Honey and Egg Mask
Try this easy moisturiser that you can make from items that are available in your kitchen if you have dry hair that always looks dull and dehydrated.
The itching in your scalp is relieved by apple cider vinegar, which also aids in dissolvingproduct buildup. The mask is an excellent hair hydration treatment that will give it more nutrients and lustre.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well-combined. The recipe can be adjusted based on the length of your hair.
2. Apply the mixture evenly throughout your strands and allow to sit for 30 to 40 minutes.
3. Rinse well.