Hair conditioner is a hair care product which softens your hair’s texture and makes it look smooth and shiny. Shampoo cleans your hair and conditioner beautifies your hair till next wash. Hair conditioner is considered as a better half of the shampoo. Why the use of conditioner has become one important part of hair care routine?
In order to understand the significance of hair conditioners, one must be aware of basic hair structure and composition. Human hair is mainly composed of three basic layers:
• The Cuticle
Cuticle is the outermost and protective part of hair. It is a thin and colorless layer of hair which protects inner hair layers.
• The Cortex
Cortex is the middle layer of a hair strand that strengthens your hair and gives it a color and texture.
• The Medulla
Medulla is the inner most part of hair that can only be seen in thick and long hair.
When you shampoo your hair, it sets the opening of cuticle free. Pollution and dust particles can easily accumulate in it. The use of conditioner after shampoo makes the cuticle’s opening close which reduces the risk of hair damage by any environmental factor. It nourishes your hair and makes it silky and smooth. Applying conditioner before hair styling is highly recommended as it protects your hair from the effects of heat.
Determining your hair texture and purchasing the right hair conditioner accordingly is an important step to follow. There is a variety of conditioners available for people having different hair textures. It should be applied only on hair for five to eight minutes. Wash your hair thoroughly after applying conditioner. Keep rinsing water till the water becomes bubble free. You can also use a hot towel for better results.
There are certain natural resources that act as hair conditioner:
• Coconut milk, eggs, yogurt, honey and mayonnaise make your hair soft and silky by leaving your scalp clean and healthy.
• Henna is the best natural hair conditioner. It makes your hair look shiny by giving it a beautiful color. It has a natural healing power by which infections can be cured. Key ingredients used in Synthetic hair conditioners are:
• Hazelnut Oil Hazelnut nourishes your hair, it provides nutrients to your hair which strengthens your hair and helps in damage repair.
• Shea Butter Shea butter is an excellent anti-inflammatory product which reduces hair damage and keeps hair follicles healthy and gives it a bouncy look.
• Vitamin B5 Vitamin B5 is another form of protein which fights against brittle hair, infuses vitamin in your hair and makes it look lively.
Toppik Hair conditioner is the finest hair conditioner. It is keratin and protein rich product which encourages healthy and strong hair. Toppik UAE infuses aloe vera and vitamin B in Hair Building Conditioner which makes your hair healthy, beautiful, shiny and silky.