Everyone wants long pink nails but itâ€™s not always easy to have what you want!
Nails are a very important part of your hands and nails are very important for the outer look of you on a whole. Clean hands with well cut and well maintained nails are a pleasure to look at. Many people cannot keep long nails because they tend to break or chip. Nails that are too soft or too brittle can be a real pain. In order to make your soft nails strong you should follow the tips below:
- Soak nails in warm olive oil every other day for 20 minutes
- Do not scratch stains from nails instead soak nails in water mixed with lemon for a few minutes
- Before sleep apply castor oil to your nails
- Nail hardeners or nail polishes are a good way to give support to soft nails
- Whenever your nails touch water make sure you dry them properly and apply hand lotion
- Nail biting is injurious for nails so stay away from it
- Vitamin B helps nails get strong
- Use as little of nail polish removers as you can, they destroy nails
- Garlic is good for nails so apply minced garlic on nails
Everyone wants long pink nails but it’s not always easy to have what you want!