Blurry vision, frequent headaches & watery eyes are the main symptoms of weak eyesight which can be improved naturally at your home.
The eyes are the most significant sensory organs that support you experience, ripen senses and feel without touch. That’s why you must take care of them. Weak eyesight is mostly linked with either nearsightedness or farsightedness. Reasons like poor nutrition, genetics, aging and undue stress on the eyes generally contribute to such conditions. Blurry vision, frequent headaches & watery eyes are the main symptoms of weak eyesight. Weak eyesight is generally adjusted with prescription glasses, lenses or even surgery. But you can also try natural home remedies to improve your eyesight.
Read Also: Natural Remedies for Improving Eyesight
Here you can check home remedies for weak eyesight.
Eat Healthy Food for Bright Eyesight
Improve your eyesight by healthy diet. Eyes need numerous nutrients to function properly. Taking yellow and green vegetables can help prevent age-related macular generation, a major cause of blindness. Intake of vitamins A, C, E & minerals are very important to eyesight. Almonds are also good for improving eyesight because of their rich omega-3 fatty acid, vitamin E and antioxidant content. They also help improve memory and concentration. Best choices include garlic, onions, shallots, and capers.
To make your eye muscles more flexible, eye exercise is essential. Regular eye exercises helps to release eye stress & improve focus as well as concentration.
- Move your eyes in the clockwise direction for few seconds and then move them in anti-clockwise for few seconds. Repeat it three to four times.
- Grip a pencil at an arm’s length and concentrate on it. Gently bring it closer to your nose and then move it farther from your eyes until you can no longer keep it in focus. Must try it 10 to 12 times a day.
- Focus on a distant object for a while. The excellent way to do this without putting stress on your eyes is to look at the moon and focus on it for five to seven minutes daily.
- Massage each of the acupressure points around the orbits of your eyes softly for five to 10 seconds.
- Walking barefoot on grass in the morning for about 20 minutes. It’s good way to soothing your eyes.
Try to do one or more of these eye exercises on a regular basis to get good results.
Sunning and Palming
Sunning and palming are also helpful for improving eyesight. Sunning will give you the advantage of the sun’s healing abilities and palming will help by comforting and relaxation. Allow the sun to shine right on your shut eyelids while breathing deeply. Do this process once daily for a few minutes & for palming, massage your palms together to create heat and then softly cup your palms over your closed eyes without putting stress on the eyes. Cover your eyes completely so there is no trace of light, do it few times daily.