Getting “Rapunzel-like” (well almost) hair is every girl’s dream. Hair fall, dandruff, brittle hair, dryness, rough hair are common hair concerns that bog a lot of us. Henna hair packs can address a lot of these concerns in one go.
The benefits you can derive from applying henna to your hair are many, here are a few to list, it provides deep conditioning to the hair, besides giving the hair a pretty sheen and covers grey hair with a brownish tint. It also promotes hair growth, treats dandruff, and adds volume to the hair. All of us can have different requirements when we go in for a henna mask and each preparation has a different duration required to take effect, you can try these 5 different variations to prepare your mask accordingly. But first: How To Apply Homemade Henna Packs:
- Comb your hair with a wide-toothed wooden comb to detangle knots.
- Gently massage your scalp, stimulating blood circulation.
- Apply the mixture, starting from roots to tips.
- Leave it on for 1-2 hours.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Use a conditioner/serum to add some extra moisture.
- Air dry and comb.