- 3 Chicken legs (about 450-500g)
- 1/2 Brown Onion, cut into small pieces
- 150g Carrot chunks
- 2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Cooking Wine
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 100ml Water
- 1 tsp Cornflour mixed with 1 Tbsp Water
- Clean chicken legs, remove skin & fat. Chop into pieces.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick wok.
- Stir-fry onion pieces until fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces, carrots and seasoning ingredients*.
- Cover, bring to the boil and simmer at low heat for 20 minutes.
- Reduce liquid to less than 100ml with high heat, add cornflour mixture and stir to thicken.
- Serve hot with rice.
Enjoy this Royal Chicken Recipe.