Winters are here and it is time for coffee and hot chocolate. There are many ways to make hot chocolate but this is recipe is for a fluffy hot chocolate. This is great recipe which is extremely easy and will be a lot of fun in winters. It takes only 15 mi
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1.5 cups of marshmallows
- In a saucepan combine sugar, baking cocoa, milk and marshmallows.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir is with vanilla essence.
- Pour them in big mugs and serve with a cookie.