- Potato finely diced (5 to 10 mill cubes)
- 1 carrot finely diced – as above
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Cup of frozen peas
- 1 tblspn vegetable oil
- 2 tspn curry powder or your own spices according to taste
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- 100ml of vegetable stock
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic, mix in the spices and fry until soft.
- Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated.
- Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked.
In this Ramdan try Vegetable Samosa.