- Coffee 2 tspn
- Sugar 2tspn
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Ice cubes
- Milk 1 cup
- Heat 2 spoons water in over and add coffee and sugar in it and beat well.
- Pour the mixture in the blender with ice cubes and blend until the coffee changes the color to creamy beige.
- Add a cup of milk and chocolate ice cream and beat again.
- Pour the coffee in two cups garnish with cream and crushed chocolate.
- Serve chill for a refreshing time after Iftari and dinner.
Two cups of Creamy cold coffee to share with your special someone after dinner