Enjoy the crispiness of mince blended with spice in this tempting chapli kabab recipe. It comes from the Pakistanâ€™s tribal areas and makes your dinning a tasteful eating.
- ½ Kg Finely minced beef
- 1 Medium sized onion chopped
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Teaspoon salt (according to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon ginger (Adrak) paste
- 1 Teaspoon crushed cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 Tablespoon crushed Whole dried red chilies
- 1 Teaspoon crushed coriander (Dhaniya) seeds
- 1 Teaspoon anardana
- 2-3 Green chilies chopped
- ½ Cup of fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves
- 1 Large tomato
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 100 Gram Makai ka Aata (Corn meal)
- 1 Small onion sliced and fried till brown
- Oil for shallow frying.
- Make an omelet with two eggs. With salt and black pepper. Make pieces of the omelet.
- Finely chop the tomatoes.
- Add up all the ingredients in meat and marinate it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Mix the omelet in meat and make small patties and then fry them in oil.
Serving: 3 persons
Serve with mint sauce and naan, Afghani naan