Ramadan is here and Eid is near. Now is the time when everyone starts thinking about what to wear how to look what is the latest trend for Eid and what is the latest style especially for men. Read on for menâ€™s grooming guide for Eid-ul-Fitr 2012.
When we talk about Eid and the latest trend happening, obviously there are number of choices for women. But what about men and their grooming guide for Eid-ul-Fitr? The look, the cloths, the shoes and accessories which should go with new Eid trend is the thing which everyone is looking for. If you are looking for men’s grooming guide then let us be your grooming guide for Eid-ul-Fitr and let us tell you about the latest trends and style which are in and happening in the men’s grooming guide.
Men’s Grooming Guide for Eid-ul-Fitr
Trend changes with time and on with every occasion and season and since Eid is near, it would be a great time to tell you guys about the latest men’s grooming guide for this Eid. Eid-ul-Fitr is a three day celebration so for all the men who are searching through grooming guides for Eid-ul-Fitr can go for traditional as well as modern styles.
1st Day of Eid
- Let’s start with the first day of Eid. First day of Eid is all about the tradition. So add the traditional dresses for this year’s grooming guide for Eid-ul-Fitr. Now what are those traditional dresses which should be added to your grooming guide for Eid-ul-Fitr, well these are Shalwar Kameez, the traditional Kurta Pajama and the very traditional sherwani.
- Eid is all about the colors of life and happiness so this year’s grooming guide for Eid-ul-Fitr also suggests that you should add some color to your dresses. You can wear any color which suits your personality, like white, bright colors and light colors including their different shades. It would be better to avoid dark colors like black. Eid-ul-Fitr is in summer season and everyone wants to be cool along with looking cool. Take it as a tip for good men’s grooming guide.
- Now comes the footwear part. As we are following the traditional style in this year’s grooming guide for Eid-ul-Fitr, there is the traditional Khussa in the list which you can wear with your sherwani or kurta. You can always go for a nice pair of sandals to go with your shalwar kameez. It depends on what you feel comfortable in and regarding shoes the important thing is comfort and we all agree with it. So this is another tip from the men’s grooming guide which should be kept in mind.
2nd Day of Eid
- On the 2nd day, go with a slightly less traditional look. So skip those sherwanis for the 2nd day of Eid-ul-Fitr.
- Go for a nice kurta with bright colors having light embroidery on the collars, chest, shoulders or sleeves with white shalwar or black.
- Another tip from men’s grooming guide is to give you hair a new style. Since many men especially the youth likes spiky hair so you can give that touch to your hair as well.
- Now for the accessories. Adults can go for a nice looking silver wrist watch or some cool cufflinks. While for the youth, men’s grooming guide suggests a bracelet, neck chains and of course you can also have a cool looking wrist and watch and cufflinks according to your likes.
3rd Day of Eid
- 3rd day of Eid-ul-Fitr is all about hanging out with your friends so wear casual.
- Now the dress suggestions for Eid-ul-Fitr are plain or patterned dress shirts with a nice jacket or plain bright colored dress shirt with a cool looking tie would be the choice.
- The young adults can go for some T-shirt paired jeans and jackets according to the men’s grooming guide.
- Spiky hair style, sun glasses, wrist watches or bracelets and sneakers are men’s grooming guide recommendations.
I hope you liked reading this year’s grooming guide for Eid-ul-Fitr.