Summer vacation in Pakistan is a period in which children, especially teenagers feel bored as their life does not remain structured. The routine is all dull and boring.
When it comes to teenagers guide tips, one must consider their age group and its requisites. Teen age is a period that needs to be tackled with extreme care as even a little mistake can make the parents pay a heavy price. Children in this age consider themselves as grown up and want to be treated like grown up. They demand their privacy and argue every new ordering statement coming from parents.
But at the same time, parents have to keep checks on every activity as actually the children are still immature and can't differentiate between black and white properly. Teenagers guide is hence a big issue that needs to be handled in a tricky way. Fashion Central brings along some parenting tips focusing teenagers’ guideline are as:
- The first in parenting tips is that structure the whole family life in a different way during summer vacations. If you chalk out just a different structure for your teenagers guide, leaving your routine the same as before, you would be experiencing a hassle afterwards. As there will be a sharp contrast between the whole family life schedule. Family interaction exceeds to a great extent during summer vacation and hence a peaceful routine is a must.
- Second in teenagers guide tips is that introduce a few activities that they tend to be interested in without any extra effort. You would not have to push them to conduct such activities, as a result both your children and you as parents will remain out of stress.
- Among such activities can be some DIY projects such as car keeping for teenage boys while making handmade ceramic jewellery or other such interesting areas for teenage girls. An effective parenting tip again is that focus the natural interest of your teenager child. Remember, that being parents you are the first to know your child and his interest areas so it should not be difficult to point out areas in which you have to seek activities in.
- Search for such activities before the summer vacations approach. When summer vacations arrive your home work regarding the new structure for your teenagers guide along with all the new activities should be with you. Not only this, rather mentally prepare your child before vacations that i am planning very interesting activities for you this time, something you would love to do. This mind set would serve your child as motivation and he or she would be looking forward to such projects.
- Else than DIY projects, there should also be a few outdoor activities. The most important among teenagers guide tips is that plan for maximum outdoor activities as staying home all the time is sure to add up to their boredom which would make them lose all interest in your designed activities.
- For teenagers guide, the best parenting tip is to start sending your child to gym or swimming classes. They serve dual purpose. Your children feel refreshed and all the boredom is over powered this way, not only this but they learn to exercise and its importance.
- You would find most of the people saying that stop your children from excessive use of mobile phone and texting. This is surely right. Teenagers love texting in summer vacations rather become addicted of it. The best parenting tip is that don't ask them forcefully against all this rather try to deviate their interest in some other direction without letting them know. Make sure that it's a natural teenager tendency that they have to go against every direction that comes in the shape of order from their parents. If you would behave rigid, they would use their mobile even more frequently and would try to conceal this action from you.
- Remain a bit flexible in designing their daily routine structure and other activities and give them a margin for improvising your summer vacation manual according to their interest. Even if you know that they are wrong, let them experience first so that you can practically point out the mistaken areas guiding them in the positive direction.