The Way to make a BBQ Chicken Pizza at home.
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup spicy barbecue sauce/chili sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup sliced capsicum
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place pizza crust on a baking tray and spread the crust with barbecue sauce.
- Top with chicken, coriander, capsicum, onion, and both kinds of cheese.
- Sprinkle the crushed chillies on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.