Beauty is not how you look with lots of make up on your face and putting gin an hour of your time trying to get that look. Beauty comes from within and enhances the outer beauty with it.
In Pakistan nobody wants to grow old. Nobody wants line or wrinkly neck in Pakistan. So, how do we fight the aging process living in Pakistan? Well, the quickest answer is—the way your skin and body ages depends on how you look after your body, inside and out!
Here’s what most people in Pakistan don’t get: your aesthetic beauty depends more on the strength of your digestion and metabolism, the quality of your sleep, how often you have a bowel movement, the foods you eat and the cleanliness of your liver than on scrubs, cleansers and anti-wrinkle creams that cost you your entire paycheck but don’t give you results. When you proactively take care of your internal health, your external appearance will automatically look truly radiate with that envied youthful glow.
We’ll discuss the absolute-hands-down-best-ever foods to eat to prevent aging and boost collagen production which will help in creating lasting beauty into your 50’s, 60’s and 70’s!
- Eat fresh, whole and natural occurring foods that are freshly prepared. For the sake of your health and your external appearance, avoid packaged, frozen and processed foods as they offer zero nutritional value and do nothing for your aging skins collagen layers.
- Eat food loaded with leafy green vegetables like kale, any kind of seaweed, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and spinach nourish the skin and protect it from premature aging. These veggies are overloaded with antioxidants, help regulate your hormones and contain many essential vitamins and minerals like iron and calcium.
- Consume juicy foods like grapes, melons, pears, plums, grapefruit, oranges, pomegranates, pineapple, figs, dates and apples. These foods are packed with antioxidants, promote efficient digestion, help remove impurities from your body and are splendid for your skin.
- Keep away from processed white flour in your food! Instead eat a wide variety of whole grains, like whole wheat, quinoa, millet and barley. Not only are these grains loaded with antioxidants, they are great for promoting healthy bowel movements that relieve your body of toxins.
- Use oil and eat butter in your food. These types of fats are remarkable for your skin. The best oils are: organic extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil and organic sesame oil. Butters and ghees that are organic and all natural should also be included in your diet as they lubricate, nourish and create lustrous skin, hair and nails. And, to keep your skin extra lush, put coconut oil on a clean face each night before bed.