Eid is an event when we socialize the most. So dressing up accordingly is very much a need. Moreover, preparing for Eid dresses is also recommended in Islam.
Eid is the best excuse for those who love going shopping, designing Eid dresses for themselves and those who prefer buying Fashion Designers Eid dresses.
Pakistani Eid Dresses are always a treat by the Fashion Designers to keep up with the latest trends in Pakistan. As Eid is the time of festivities for us Muslims so let's find out style tips for Eid to make this Eid trendy.
Fashion trends on this Eid will be mix of Eastern and Western inspirations, a unique look with a sophisticated appeal. The Pakistani Fashion Designers collections are full of fun elements which allow every woman to express themselves through a beautiful world of colors, patterns and themes.
- Shalwar Qameez or choridaar pajamas are always in fashion. Work of thread and beaded work on the neckline, shoulders and mostly at the back of the shirt.
- Color fashion trend for 2012 is Saffron and Mint Green. It is the biggest color trend for the coming season. The racks will be full of fashions that all done up in a soft whimsical version of Saffron and mint green.
- Another fashion trend being you will see especially in shoes is neon's. Such as bright blues, yellows, greens, oranges, and hot pinks.
- Trendy cotton prints mixed with chicken
- Silk tunics with Swarovski brooches
- Block print silk kurtas
- Printed pallazo pants are the latest fashion trend
New Fashion trends are High-Waisted flare pants. I suggest you pair this style of pants with a great heel, just to give the old look a bit of flare.
Hottest Fashions trends this season will be sewed up with the up most intricately, touting pleats, folds, and draping.
Lace is a big Fashion trend for this season. Pakistani Fashion Designers are adding lace to not only shoes and handbags, but to everyday wear such as blouses, skirts, and dresses. Its trendy girls but enjoy it while it lasts...
As loose and elbow length sleeves are in vogue your forearm is visible making plenty of space to wear bangles. So another Eid style tip is to match your bangles with the laces or ribbons you use. 'Kaanch ki Churiyan' they are available in almost every bold color you can think of. Mix them up and show off your girly side on this Eid.
Every girl wants to have a best mehndi design to b applied. The event of Eid for ladies seems to be incomplete if there is no Mehndi. Mehndi designs trendy for this Eid are Arabic Mehndi designs, Modified Islamic mehndi design and Indian Mehndi designs. What I personally prefer is the latest Arabic Mehndi design which is rather simple with a pattern of flowers and leafs made on hands and feet leaving a major part blank.
Finally, the wait is over! Eid is just around the corner, so grab your best dress and get ready to decorate your hands with heena.