- You’re Favorite International Designer?
- One thing that you cannot live without?
- One Pakistani designer that you think can bring a change?
- Your first crush?
- Your latest crush?
- Your guilty pleasure?
- Favorite perfume?
- Favorite place?
- One mistake that you might make in your designs?
- Who are the biggest competitors in the fashion industry?
- How would you justify your exorbitant prices?
- Are you daring?
- What is your most embarrassing incident?
- One dream that hasn’t come true as yet?
- What is the most annoying thing you want to change related to your personal life?
I think David Bowie in Labrynth
Gucci Guilty nowadays
My couch at home with the TV remote
Sometimes some designs are too reflective of my personal self which is quite understated.
With so many new fashion designers emerging, of competition.
I don’t have exorbitant prices. Infact I’m usually asked to explain how come my prices are so reasonable.
In a few things.
Hmmm…..can’t think of any at the moment.
Lots of goals and dreams yet to be achieved
Taking everything on face value!