Latest Spring Summer Collection 2013 by Omar Mansoor
The sixth London Fashion Week Collection by Omar Mansoor took a ride on Shoreditch inspired style of casual wear this time, leaving his ritual ball gowns.
Showy girls now have the extravaganza of catching the vintage shirts and knee short ensembles launched by Omar Mansoor in London. The collection bequeaths aesthetic of East London, turning all dresses glamorous and modern. Some shirts are layered and some are embellished with intricate details over the fine knitwear. The soft flowy feel also makes the collection more palatable and cozy for teen girls and women.
When it comes to style with comfort, Latest Spring Summer Collection 2013 by Omar Mansoor adds matchless elegance and is good to go with.
The photography for Latest Spring Summer Collection 2013 by Omar Mansoor presented at London Fashion Week was done by Shahid Malik.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Omar Mansoor Spring Summer 2017 Collection
- Omar Mansoor's Royae Shahdokht Collection 2016
- Omar Mansoor A/W Collection at Paris Fashion Week 2016
- Omar Mansoor A/W Collection at London Fashion Week 2016
- Omar Mansoor SS16 Collection London Fashion Week
- Omar Mansoor A/W 2014 Collection at London Fashion Week
- Omar Mansoor Collection at London Fashion Week SS14
- Latest Spring Summer Collection 2013 by Omar Mansoor
- Omar Mansoor S/S12 Collection at London Fashion Week
- Autumn/Winter 2011 Collection by Omar Mansoor
London-based Pakistani fashion designer Omar Mansoor tells us how his trendy themes get accepted by clients that include aristocracy, socialites, actresses and international Royalty. read full interview ›