Eid Dresses Collection 2012 by Sobia Nazir
Designer: Sobia Nazir
Playing up with her utmost creativity, fashion designer Sobia Nazir now offers an elegant range of Eid Dresses Collection 2012 which contains both formal and semi formal dresses for women.
The latest Eid Dresses Collection 2012 by Sobia Nazir amalgamates enchanting patterns and designs for ladies, who go for something sparkling and glittering rather than the soft lawn collections.
Fashion designer Sobia Nazir is known for adding a unique blend in her outfits and has also made an identity with her label in UK, US and Pakistan. She beautifully plays with embroidery, colors and styles. Thus, her latest Eid Dresses Collection 2012 is also very significant. It contains fully front embroidered chiffon shirts with printed satin border, designs on necks and back and also neckline embellished with diamantes and zari.
Catch this trendy Eid Dresses Collection 2012 by Sobia Nazir.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Sobia Nazir Eid Collection 2013
- Spring/Summer Lawn Collection 2013 by Sobia Nazir
- Latest Silk Collection 2013 by Sobia Nazir
- Latest Winter Collection 2012 by Sobia Nazir
- Eid Dresses Collection 2012 by Sobia Nazir
- Summer Collection 2012 by Sobia Nazir
- Pret Collection 2011 by Sobia Nazir
- Sobia Nazir at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011
- Sobia Nazir Summer Lawn Collection 2011
- Sobia Nazir’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010 Karachi
- Sobia Nazir at Dubai Fashion Week 2010
- Spring Summer Lawn Prints 2010 by Sobia Nazir
- Sobia Nazir's collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010
- Sobia Nazir's Another Hit
Apr 23rd, 2012
10 Q, Gulberg, Lahore.
Launch of Sobia Nazir Summer Lawn Collection 2012 at 10 Q Lahore attracted many lawn loving women to the spot. read full story ›
Marriot Hotel Karachi
The flow of Spring Collections of Lawn has started and from Islamabad, Sobia Nazir launched her “Spring Summer Collection of Lawn Prints 2009”. read full story ›
plz mention the pricess of 5th gray dress m very very intrested in this