Kamal Lawn Summer Fashion Collection 2012 by Elan
Summer Lawn Collection
Kamal Limited, the premier home textiles exporters of Pakistan, now introduce critically acclaimed Kamal Lawn by Élan at its stand alone retail outlet So Kamal.
So Kamal brings Kamal Lawn Summer Fashion Collection 2012 by Elan and also export quality bed-linen under one roof of their outlet at retail venue, 10 Q in Lahore.
Kamal Lawn Summer Fashion Collection 2012 is available in variety of earthy hues such as greens, pinks, blue, white, brown and beige. The collection draws inspiration from the Oriental tradition. It includes kimono sleeves, boat necks, draped and asymmetrical hemlines accessorized with brochettes.
Kamal Lawn Summer Fashion Collection 2012 by Elan is made of pure quality chiffon, pure grip silk with Charmeuse borders with a blend of digital prints and embroidery. Whereas bed-linen line is based in 100% cotton satin and 100% percale with a fine mute shine finish. The color blend used for bed-linen is chalky neutrals.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Elan Vital launch their Eid Collection 2014 Big City Life
- Elan Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014 Day 2
- Red Hot Valentine's Collection 2014 by Elan
- Elan at PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2013
- Elan Collection at Veet Celebration of Beauty 2013
- Elan by Khadijah Shah Formal Outfits 2013
- Elan Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Day 1
- Elan Launches High End Lawn Collection By Hussain Mills
- Elan Collection at L'Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 3
- Kamal Lawn Summer Fashion Collection 2012 by Elan
- Elan at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 1
- Kamal Lawn Collection 2012 by Elan
- Elan's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Karachi 2010
- Elan's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010
- Elan's Designs
- Elan’s Fresh Album
Mar 15th, 2014
Lahore Lagoon Marquee in Lahore
Elan Lawn S/S 2014 collection features trendsetting designs in the signature Élan aesthetic which has been significantly popular with lawn consumers over the years. read full story ›