Brocade Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles
Summer Lawn Collection, Pakistani Summer Dresses, Pakistani Dresses, Pakistani Celebrities
Designer: Lala Textiles
Lala Textile now brings its superior Brocade Summer Lawn Collection 2012 for stylish girls and ladies.
The renowned Pakistani brand Lala Textile is known for creating ethereal prints for women. This time it has captured the flirty nature of summer in its latest Brocade Summer Lawn Collection 2012.
The prints and patterns of Lala Brocade Summer Lawn Collection 2012 include beautiful color blend of all soft tones. For spending a cozy summer, this collection is best. It endows lighter feel with its smooth touch and tranquil appeal.
Whereas, some of the prints are sharp and contrasting that look ravishing for a perfect day out.
Brocade Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles contains long shirts with churidar pajamas and perky dupattas.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Lala Brocade Winter Collection 2015
- LALA Textiles SS 2015 Collection at TFPW 15
- Lala Textiles showcases Empowerment of Women at Aalishan Pakistan Lifestyle Exhibition 2014
- Lala's Blossom Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week Dubai 2014
- Lala Textiles Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2014 Day 1
- Mashaal Khaadi Collection by Lala
- Madham Vol.2 Lawn Collection by Lala
- Lala Textiles Introduces Dahlia Exclusive Collection 2013
- Sana Samia Magnifique Collection 2013 By Lala Textiles
- Lala Textiles Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week 3 London 2012
- Brocade Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles
- Lala Textiles Summer Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 2
- Lala Textiles at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 2
- Kesa Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles
- Sana Samia Latest Winter Collection 2012 By Lala Textiles
Feb 19th, 2014
Café Aylanto, Karachi.
One of Pakistan’s leading textiles brand, Lala Textiles headed by CEO Pervez Lala and Director Lala Textiles Danish Lala, hosted a lunch in association with the Fashion Pakistan Council, to celebrate the start of Fashion Pakistan Week 6 at Café Aylanto read full story ›