Ammar Belal at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 2
Groom Dress, Latest Pakistani Fashion, Men's Dressing, Men's Style, Men's Stylish Dressing, Pakistan Fashion Week London, Pakistani Wedding Dresses
Designer: Ammar Belal
Venue: Kensington Great Hall, London.
Ammar Belal presented an array of fascinating formal men’s wear at day 2 of Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012.
One of the Pakistan’s leading men’s designers Ammar Belal is known for blending class with elegance and attitude. His latest men’s formal wear showcased at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 2 depicted a great brainwork entitled “Power Dressing”.
Ammar Belal Power Dressing Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 2 was a mixture of high quality material and luxurious patterns. The collection had strong influence from icons such as Beau Brummell and the Duke of Windsor.
Other than men’s collection, Ammar Belal also displayed a range of women’s wear that consisted of bold but clean silhouettes inspired of androgyny girl.
The photography Ammar Belal Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 was done by Shahid Malik whereas the event was organized by Riyawat.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Ammar Belal at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 2
- Ammar Belal at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 2
- Ammar Belal Collection at PFDC L'Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2011 - Day 4
- Ammar Belal at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Karachi Day 3
- Ammar Belal at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011
- Ammar Belal Collection at Islamabad Fashion Week
- Ammar Belal's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010 Karachi
- Ammar Belal at Balmain Hair comes to town
- Ammar Belal's collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010
- Ammar Belal Men's Wear Collection
- Ammar Belal at Fashion Show 2008
Jan 22nd, 2012
World Fashion Cafe, Lahore.
The launch of New Design Emporium Store by Ammar Belal at World Fashion Cafe Building, Gulberg 3, Lahore was welcomed with a glittery event. read full story ›
Jul 17th, 2011
Famous fashion designer Ammar Belal has launched his latest women’s collection at modeville, Islamabad. read full story ›