Lala Textiles at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 2
PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Lahore, PFDC Fashion Week, Pakistani Womens Wear, Pakistani Fashion Weeks, Pakistani Celebrities, Lotus PR, Latest Pakistani Fashion, Formal Women Dress
Designer: Lala Textiles
Venue: Expo Centre, Lahore.
Lala Textiles banged as the finale of voile show with their Summer 2012 collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 2.
Lala Textiles collection at day 2 of PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 was based on tropical hues like ocean blues, sunshine yellow, classic black & white and pink pieces.
The flamboyant Lala Textiles collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 inclded young and flirty silhouette like printed crushed pants & kurtas, and long summer dresses perfect for hot summer of sub-continent.
Makeup and Hair styling for Lala Textiles Show at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 2 was done by Khawar Riaz. PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 2 is coordinated by the Rteam and PR is handled by Lotus.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- LALA Textiles SS 2015 Collection at TFPW 15
- Lala Textiles showcases Empowerment of Women at Aalishan Pakistan Lifestyle Exhibition 2014
- Lala's Blossom Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week Dubai 2014
- Lala Textiles Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2014 Day 1
- Mashaal Khaadi Collection by Lala
- Madham Vol.2 Lawn Collection by Lala
- Lala Textiles Introduces Dahlia Exclusive Collection 2013
- Sana Samia Magnifique Collection 2013 By Lala Textiles
- Lala Textiles Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week 3 London 2012
- Brocade Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles
- Lala Textiles Summer Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 2
- Lala Textiles at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 2
- Kesa Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles
- Sana Samia Latest Winter Collection 2012 By Lala Textiles
Feb 20th, 2014
Café Aylanto, Karachi.
One of Pakistan’s leading textiles brand, Lala Textiles headed by CEO Pervez Lala and Director Lala Textiles Danish Lala, hosted a lunch in association with the Fashion Pakistan Council, to celebrate the start of Fashion Pakistan Week 6 at Café Aylanto read full story ›