Kuki Concept at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 Day 2
Pakistani Womens Wear, Pakistani Fashion Weeks, Pakistani Dresses, Pakistani Celebrities, Latest Pakistani Fashion, Formal Women Dress, Fashion Pakistan Week, Catwalk Event Management
Designer: Kuki Concept
Venue: PC, Karachi
Kuki Concepts bestowed an extravaganza of Mughal emperor's inspired outfits at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 Day 2.
Kuki Concepts Collection provided the majestic ambiance at the day 2 of Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 with its high end past- Antique Banarsi Collection.
There were luxurious lehengas, shararas, tunics and A-line frocks paired with pajamas for women whereas a fascinating men’s collection of Mughal themed sherwani’s, long shirts and shalwars, and traditional dhoti kurta showcased by Kuki Concepts.
The official photographer for Kuki Concepts Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 Day 2 was Tapu Javeri. Event organizer was Catwalk Productions, back stage by O21 Productions and PR was handled by Catalyst PR.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- kuki Concept Collection at Pakistan Fashion Extravaganza 2015 London
- Kuki Concept Telenor Bridal Couture Week 2014 Parisa Collection
- Kuki Concept Bridal Collection at PBCW 2014 Day 1
- Kuki Concept Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2013 Day 3
- Kuki Concepts Lawn Collection 2013 by Dawood Textile
- Kuki Concept Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 Day 1
- Kuki Concept at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 Day 2
- Traditional Bridal Dresses 2012 by Kuki Concept
- Kuki Koncept Winter Collection 2010
- Kuki Koncept at Fashion Pakistan Week 2010