Nickie Nina Geneva Show, May 2009
Nickie Nina and the Swiss Pakistan Society collaborated to stage an exclusive Nickie Nina fashion show fundraiser in Geneva, at the prestigious Kempinski hotel earlier this month, on the 16th of May. Choreographed by Asimyar Tiwana with the event managed by QYT events, the Nickie Nina team also included Pakistani stylist Babloo, anchor Ayesha Sana, models Mehreen Syed, Sunita Marshall, Tooba Siddiqui and Nadia Ali, joined by London based model Sadia Siddiqui, Shrina, Gina and Hajra Ahmed. Nickie Nina also teamed with up music icon Ali Zafar who staged an acclaimed performance at the show. All funds raised are being donated to the Pine Hill Academy School for the deaf & hearing impaired children
Nickie Nina showcased an extensive and multi faceted Haute Couture range, paying homage to the powerful women of the orient through their Nur jehan and Queen Rania collections, the grandeur of the east through their signature sari’s and gown’s series and contemporary Pakistan with their black and white collection.
The Nur Jehan Collection
This collection consisted of a variety of fabrics and textures including masuri, jamawar, chiffon, texture chiffon, lama fabric, silks, precious and semi-precious stones in fascinating combinations to create unique and distinctive ensembles that work together to form signature Nickie Nina pieces. In this Haute Couture ‘Empress Nur Jehan collection’, Nickie Nina displayed this sensibility while paying homage to the powerful, inspiring and regal facets commanded by the Mughal empress.
The Queen Rania Collection
Nickie Nina regal and imperial theme for the evening was their Queen Rania collection whose ethos and philosophy is centred on a Queen who embodies the tradition, beauty and mystique of the oriental east and fuses it effortlessly with her western sensibility and aesthetic. Staying true to their influence, this Nickie Nina collection introduced both eastern and western silhouettes.
Signature Saris and Gowns
Celebrating the formal and classic timeless silhouettes both from the east and the west, this collection was heavily embellished, embroidered and opulently conceived, in a plethora of colours on the ramp.
The Black and White Collection
In keeping with Nickie Nina’s spirit of creation and re creation is the introduction of a new edition to the Nickie Nina catwalk formula; their black and white couture line. A visual change from their vibrant colour fusion, this black and white colour palate is in keeping with the monochromatic aesthetic on global runways this season and at Nickie Nina is used in ensembles with both traditional and contemporary styles.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Nickie Nina Dresses at Telenor Bridal Couture Week 2015 - Day 1
- Nickie Nina Collection at PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week 2015 - Day 2
- Nickie Nina Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2015
- Nickie Nina Rumi to Raj Collection at PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2014 Day 3
- Nickie Nina Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014 Day 1
- Nickie Nina at PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 2
- Nickie Nina Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Day 2
- Nickie Nina Collection at L'Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2012 Day 3
- Nickie Nina at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 1
- Nickie Nina Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Karachi Day 2
- Nickie Nina at Pakistan Fashion Extravaganza 2011
- Nickie Nina's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011
- Nickie Nina's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Karachi 2010
- Nickie Nina at Veet Show 2010
- Nickie Nina's Collection at Meena Bazaar Monday MASTI Awards 2009
- Nickie Nina's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010
- Nickie Nina Collection at PFDC The Boulevard
- Nickie Nina Geneva Show, May 2009
- Fashion Show in Chicago
- Nickie Nina Classic Bridal Couture
- Nicki Nina Valentines 2009
- Nickie Nina designer Fabric 2008
- Nickie Nina 2009 Designs
- Nickie Nina Extravaganza