Spring Lawn Collection 2012 by Alkaram
Summer Lawn Collection, Pakistani Womens Wear, Pakistani Summer Dresses, Pakistani Celebrities, Latest Pakistani Fashion, Fashion Accessories
Designer: Al Karam
Al karam has recently launched their eye-catching and appealing Spring collection 2012. Each dress of this spring collection by Al karam studio has adorned with lovely prints.
Al-karam studio is the well organized fashion house offering exclusive collections of home accessories, loose fabric and ready-made clothing for men, women and children.
They are the largest yarn dyed manufacturer in Pakistan while also having the largest high thread count jacquard installation in Pakistan. They include Avant Garde, Chic Chiffon, Folk Art, Nouvelle Collection, Pret Line, Rangeen, Splendour shades and Thread Art.
Spring collection by Al Karam is truly representation of happiness, love and freshness of spring.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Al Karam Eid Festival Collection 2015
- Alkaram Mens Eid Summer Classic Kurta Collection 2015
- Al-Karam collection at Telenor Fashion Pakistan Week 2015
- Alkaram ‘Savoir Vivre’ Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2015
- Alkaram New Lawn Summer Collection 2014
- Alkaram Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week Dubai 2014
- Alkaram Winter Hues 2013 Volume 2
- Allure Collection 2013 by Alkaram Studio
- Spring Lawn Collection 2013 by Al Karam
- Al Karam Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week 3 London 2012
- Summer Dream Lawn Collection 2012 by AlKaram
- Eid Lawn Collection 2012 by Alkaram
- Al Karam Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Umar Sayeed
- Summer Lawn Collection 2012 Vol 1 by Al Karam
- Spring Lawn Collection 2012 by Alkaram
- Latest Winter Collection 2011 by Al Karam
- Al Karam Fashion Show in Lahore
- Mid Summer Fest Collection 2011 by Al Karam
- Al Karam Summer Collection Season 2
- Al Karam Summer Lawn Collection 2011
- Al Karam Resham Linen 2011
- Al Karam Fall Winter Collection 2010
- Al Karam Summer Collection 2010
Mar 16th, 2012
Pakistan’s renowned fashion label Al Karam marked the international women’s day with an elevated Women's Award Celebration on 8th March 2012. read full story ›