Sana Samia Latest Winter Collection 2012 By Lala Textiles
Pakistani Womens Wear, Pakistani Dresses, Pakistani Celebrities, Long Shirts and Trousers, Latest Pakistani Fashion
Designer: Lala Textiles
Sana Samia Latest Winter Collection 2012 By Lala Textiles is glamorously composed to endow an eternal feminine beauty to all ladies.
Lala Textiles is popular for embracing latest seasonal designs every year. The new one is Sana Samia Latest Winter Collection 2012 that dominates the coldness with flamboyant hues.
Sana Samia Latest Winter Collection 2012 By Lala Textiles contains beautifully embroidered khaddar suits with printed sleeves where each suite is consisted of four pieces. No collection is seen up till now that brings a range of such vibrant and mesmerizing designs as Sana Samia Latest Winter Collection 2012 By Lala Textiles promises.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Lala Brocade Winter Collection 2015
- LALA Textiles SS 2015 Collection at TFPW 15
- Lala Textiles showcases Empowerment of Women at Aalishan Pakistan Lifestyle Exhibition 2014
- Lala's Blossom Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week Dubai 2014
- Lala Textiles Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2014 Day 1
- Mashaal Khaadi Collection by Lala
- Madham Vol.2 Lawn Collection by Lala
- Lala Textiles Introduces Dahlia Exclusive Collection 2013
- Sana Samia Magnifique Collection 2013 By Lala Textiles
- Lala Textiles Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week 3 London 2012
- Brocade Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles
- Lala Textiles Summer Collection at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 2
- Lala Textiles at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 2
- Kesa Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Lala Textiles
- Sana Samia Latest Winter Collection 2012 By Lala Textiles
Feb 19th, 2014
Café Aylanto, Karachi.
One of Pakistan’s leading textiles brand, Lala Textiles headed by CEO Pervez Lala and Director Lala Textiles Danish Lala, hosted a lunch in association with the Fashion Pakistan Council, to celebrate the start of Fashion Pakistan Week 6 at Café Aylanto read full story ›