Zainab Sajid at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Karachi Day 2
PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 - Karachi, PFDC Fashion Week, Pakistani Womens Wear, Pakistani Fashion Weeks, Pakistani Dresses, Pakistani Celebrities, Lotus PR, Latest Pakistani Fashion, Formal Women Dress, Catwalk Event Management
Designer: Zainab Sajid
Venue: Expo Centre, Karachi.
Zainab Sajid Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Karachi Day 2 was inspired from Hala pottery thus showcased the intricate beauty of culture through spectacular outfits.
Inspired from the famous Hala pottery, fashion designer Zainab Sajid entitled her latest collection as “Hala-Lujah”. There were subtle and soft flowy prêt by Zainab Sajid at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Karachi Day 2 that depicted a strong affiliation to Hala’s folk culture. Each ensemble by Pakistani fashion designer Zainab Sajid was displaying the historical creativity made vivid through hues of blue over chiffons and silks.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Zainab Sajid at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 1
- "Mera Pakistan" by AQUA of Zainab Sajid
- Zainab Sajid at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Karachi Day 2
- Bridal Collection by Zainab Sajid at Pakistan Fashion Week UK
- Bridal Fashion Show by Zainab Sajid
- Zainab Sajid at Bridal Couture Week 2011 Day 2
- Zaheer Abbas & Zainab Sajid at Launch of Pret Label 'The Designer'
- Zainab Sajid at Fashion Pakistan Week 2010
- Zainab Sajid's First Collection
Oct 23rd, 2009
A new definition of contemporary classicism was born on 24th Oct 09 at the Marriott Ballroom, when Zainab Sajid revealed her first collection on a well-designed ramp with chess pieces as props. read full story ›