Karma’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011
Held on Mar 30th, 2011 | Comments (0)
PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011, Latest Pakistani Fashion
Venue: Expo Center, Lahore
PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011 Day 2’s Act 1 was opened by Karma that was entitled “JOY”, Karma’s collection it took inspiration from the things in life that bring peace, happiness and contentment.
PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2011 Lahore’s Act 1 of Day 2 was opened with festive collection by Karma named “JOY” that pulled its inspiration from the elements bringing happiness, peace, contentment and excitement in life.
As Pakistani fashion label Karma is known due to its success through chief characteristics of originality, professionalism and glamour so, have endowed the cherish and joy to the latest collection of Karma at the ramp of PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2011 Lahore where Karma showcased embodied butterflies, sparkles, blooms, the colors of the vanilla sunset, rainbows and summer gardens collection.
The very essence of Karma’s collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2011 Lahore was by the works of Shakespeare, Jane Austen’s heroines and Marie Antoinette’s boudoir that was a tribute to the romantic, beautiful and the luxurious. As such owner of Karma, fashion designer Maheen Kardar Ali says herself, “The Karma woman of today is multi faceted and acts in various roles. She is a powerhouse at work, a glamorous socialite, a Jane Austen fan, a provocative teenager, an elegant mother of three, a Chanel 5 addict…Though she channels numerous roles and responsibilities, the ultimate vision is always singular, the love of being a goddess, a siren, a diva, a woman, a success.”
Due to Karma latest collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2011 Lahore theme many renowned personalities walked the ramp including theatre actor Omair Rana and ladies with their daughters as Sara Shahid, Maria B, Natasha Hussain, Jenny, Shazia Deen, Amna Kardar and model Fia.
Karma was launched in 2000 with the ambition of capturing definitive share in Pakistan’s growing culture and has three brands as Karma Pink (Prêt), Karma Red ( Couture ) and Karma Princess (Girls Age 1-12) and has revolutionized its sector across international boundaries.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Karma Red Bridal Collection at PFDC L’Oréal 2014
- Amir Adnan Collection at PBCW 2014 Day 1
- Karma Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014, Day 1
- Karma Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 3
- Party Wear Luxury Seussical Collection 2012 by Karma Pink
- Karma Pink at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 3
- Karma 'The Gypsy Lawn Collection' By Al Zohaib Textile
- Enchanted Collection by Karma at PFDC L'Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2011 - Day 4
- Allenora Bridal Show by Karma
- Karma’s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011
- Hot Karma Collection from the Eye of Arsalan K.
- Bridal collection 2010 by Karma
- Karma's collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010
- Karma Collection at PFDC The Boulevard
- Bridal Collection by Karma
Karma now opens its first standalone Concept Store in the heart of capital city Islamabad with more space spreading over 6000 sq feet, and inventory offering all its sub-brands under one roof. read full story ›