Sahar Atif at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011
PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011, Pakistani Fashion Weeks, Latest Pakistani Fashion
Designer: Sahar Atif
Venue: Expo Center, Lahore
Sahar Atif unleashed her latest womenswear collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2011 Lahore with the live background music of Arieb Azhar.
Sahar Atif unleashed her latest womenswear collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2011 Lahore with the live background music of Arieb Azhar. The collection was based on two capsule collections entitled ‘Domail’ the name of the collection depicts the point where river Neelum blends with River Jehlum in the heart of Muzafarabad in Azad Kashmir.
In this collection which Aik Hunar Aik Nigar [AHAN] comes together with Saai under the umbrella of Sahar Atif’s design aesthetic. Crafted in the refugee camps of Chala Bandi, Muzaffarabad, these capsule collections brought together ethnic Kashmiri embroidery in one segment of the collection along with traditional Kashmiri shawl motifs incorporated into intricate cutwork in another segment of the collection.
Sahar Atif for her Saai and AHANs’ capsule collection created a drama with a play of light and shadow. Voile was the only material incorporated in these collections with its light weight fabric ideal for summer season.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Sahar Atif Baad-e-Naseem Collection at TBCW 2015
- Sahar Atif Pret Collection at Shaan-e-Pakistan Fashion Show 2015
- Sahar Atif TBCW 2014 The Sultanate Collection
- Saai by Sahar Atif at PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 3
- Sahar Atif at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Lahore 2011
- Sahar Atif's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Karachi 2010
- Sahar Atif's collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010
- Sahar Atif's Designes