Zara Shahjahan's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Karachi 2010
Held on Nov 11th, 2010 | Comments (0)
PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Karachi 2010, Pakistani Womens Wear, Pakistani Dresses, Latest Pakistani Fashion, Fashion Pakistan Week 2010
Designer: Zara Shahjahan
Pakistani fashion designer Zara Shahjahan's womenswear Pret-a-porter Spring/Summer 2011 collection for Fashion Week entitled "Represent", designed for the modern Lahori woman who is proud of her culture and heritage.
Zara Shahjahan’s womenswear Prêt-à-porter Spring/Summer 2011 collection for Fashion Week entitled “Represent”, designed for the modern Lahori woman who is proud of her culture and heritage who on one hand can be modern and on the other hand be as desi as one can get. The collection was a combination of light linen with a perfect blend of heavy embroideries but slightly embellished. Talking about her collection the designer said ““The philosophy behind Zara Shahjahan is to help women feel comfortable and confident through the clothes that they wear” ahe also showcased her dresses for charity show called “Fashion Gives Back” in which the Fashion Week like other designers participated featuring live music from the famous band “Fuzon”..
Zara Shahjahan is a graduate from the National College of Arts and has built a niche clientele that understands and has the ability to appreciate design and pattern making. With a background in miniature painting, she is Pakistan’s first designer who has the expertise to make her own motifs. Her earlier lines of Ghaara embroidered Saaris and sheesha work were so well received by the industry that in a short span of a few years Zara Shahjahan has become a name to be reckoned with.
Zara Shahjahan’s Prêt-à-porter line is now available in all the major cities of Pakistan. The recent presence of the label in Dubai has established a new standard of understated elegance: easy fit garments, precisely cut and immaculately tailored.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Zara Shahjahan “New Vintage” at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2015
- Zara Shahjahan ‘Forever Boho’ Collection at TPFW 15
- Zara Shahjahan Lawn Collection 2015
- Zara Shahjahan showcased A Folk Tale at PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2014
- Zara Shahjahan Latest Eid Collection 2013
- Zara Shahjahan showcased her latest collection at Lakmé Fashion Week
- Zara Shahjahan Collection at Fashion Parade London 2014
- Zara Shahjahan Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014 Day 4
- Zara Shahjahan at PFDC L’Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2013 Day 3
- Kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan Fashion Showcase in Karachi
- Zara Shahjahan at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Day 4
- Bridal Collection 2011 by Zara Shahjahan
- Zara Shahjahan's Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week Karachi 2010
- Zara Shahjahan's collection at Veet Celebration of Beauty 09
Mar 18th, 2014
So kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan focused on an aesthetic that is feminine and sophisticated with a signature look which is simple, beautiful and always in vogue. read full story ›
Mar 11th, 2013
10 Q, Gulberg, Lahore.
Kamal Lawn by Zara Shahjahan banged in Lahore with an exciting exhibition to introduce collaborative venture of brand So Kamal with fashion designer Zara Shahjahan and also featuring their brand ambassador, the stunning Aamina Sheikh. read full story ›
Mar 1st, 2013
10 Q in Gulberg, Lahore.
Leading lifestyle and textile brand So Kamal hosted an exclusive media preview in Lahore to reveal their 15 latest spring summer lawn designs for Kamal Lawn designed by veteran designer Zara Shahjahan. read full story ›