Chinyere at Fashion Pakistan Week 2010
Long Shirts and Trousers, Fashion Pakistan Week 2010
Designer: Chinyere Couture by Bareeze
The exquisite blend of colors and classic motifs, hand crafted with exotic beads, sequins, dabqa, naqshi and silk replicated our traditional heritage.
Chinyere’s Kamadani Collection at the Fashion Pakistan Week 2, day 5, was reminiscent of the era gone by. It presented a unique blend of aesthetics and tradition tracing back to the traditional court clothing depicting the true image of the rich Nawabi Culture. Each enchanting outfit was a mix of our glorious past, our traditional social extravagance of our profound heritage. The exquisite blend of colors and classic motifs, hand crafted with exotic beads, sequins, dabqa, naqshi and silk replicated our traditional heritage. With a dress for every occasion, the apparel was fashioned in original tissue organza, chiffon, silk and cotton net designed in step with the global fashions.
The Chinyere success story began in 1999 that has now evolved into the country’s most popular and accessible fashion brand with 59 outlet nationwide, four in the UK, six in UAE, one in India, one in Malaysia and two in the USA. Chinyere creates an exclusive wardrobe for trend setters who appreciate excellence.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Chinyere Winter Clothes for Women
- Chinyere Mizaj-e-Shahana Collection at PSFW 15
- Latest Winter Collection 2012-13 by Chinyere
- Ready to Wear Eid Collection 2012 by Chinyere
- Latest Summer Collection 2012 by Chinyere
- Exclusive Winter Collection 2012 by Chinyere
- Chinyere at Fashion Pakistan Week 2010
- Chinyere Couture by Bareeze at Asian Fashion Show Dubai'09