Zainab Sajid at Fashion Pakistan Week 2010
Fashion Pakistan Week 2010
Designer: Zainab Sajid
Zainab sajid used a variety of fabrics including chiffon, jamawar, satin, silk, as well as brocade and velvet to emphasize the Mughal theme.
Paisley embroidery along with embellishments of kora, dabka and rhinestones enhanced the regal look. The introduction of Boleros on top of pishwases and long flared shirts was unique. Along with the regal woman’s wear, groom’s wear was also introduced. Dhaka pajamas and wide legged pants was an important addition. It was like jog down history with a collection that’s reminiscent of “The Forgotten Era”.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Zainab Sajid at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 1
- "Mera Pakistan" by AQUA of Zainab Sajid
- Zainab Sajid at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2012 Karachi Day 2
- Bridal Collection by Zainab Sajid at Pakistan Fashion Week UK
- Bridal Fashion Show by Zainab Sajid
- Zainab Sajid at Bridal Couture Week 2011 Day 2
- Zaheer Abbas & Zainab Sajid at Launch of Pret Label 'The Designer'
- Zainab Sajid at Fashion Pakistan Week 2010
- Zainab Sajid's First Collection
Oct 23rd, 2009
A new definition of contemporary classicism was born on 24th Oct 09 at the Marriott Ballroom, when Zainab Sajid revealed her first collection on a well-designed ramp with chess pieces as props. read full story ›