Maria B. La Roseraie (The Rose Garden) Collection at TBCW 2014
Held on Dec 10th, 2014 | Comments (0)
Maria B Dresses, Maria B Collection, Bridal Couture Week
Designer: Maria B.
Venue: Faletti's Hotel
Maria B. La Roseraie (The Rose Garden) Collection at Telenor Bridal Couture Week.
HUM Network Telenor Bridal Couture Week Day 1 hit with the bang with magnificent designer collection of Maria B. last night at Faletti's Hotel.
Maria B. astound the spectators at the coveted Telenor Bridal Couture Week 2014 (Thursday), where she has opened Act Two of Day 1. Titled La Rosarie, which means the Rose Garden, her newest bridal line is a dreamy and feminine collection, inspired by 18th century France. The collection is predominantly based in a color palette consisting of pastels but also features a selection of ensembles in monochrome shades.
The cutwork and jackets set in motifs, sequins and embellishments mostly is a treat to the eyes, the designer was more up to getting into new venture of Bridal ensemble and was really done with the heavyset maroon and desi (conventional) bridals, she says.
Modernity and distinctiveness wee dolling in the expect luxe fabrics such as organza, nets and silks in elegant, European cuts and modern silhouettes comprising of long gowns, short shirts, skirts, crop tops, short body jackets and cigarette pants. The designer has employed the innovative use of digital prints, motifs and embellishments to impart a feeling of nostalgia and a vintage aesthetic to the collection. The cheery color palette for the winter season really stand out, the blacks and dulls was also the main attractions. Overall maintained the sanctity of designer’s signature with the latest La Rosarie TBCW14 Collection.
Maria B spoke about her TBCW 14 Collection with the media, she says, “Everything about our new collection has an element of nostalgia associated with it. While the collection itself is very feminine, there are dark gothic elements to some of the pieces, which synergise well with the other ensembles to come together as a story, which ultimately forms The Rose Garden. I look forward to showcasing the collection at TBCW 2014 this year!”
Urwa and Mawra Hocane were the Show Stoppers for Maria B. at Telenor Bridal Couture Week 2014.
All Collections & Reviewsselect a collection
- Maria B Unstitched Linen Collection
- Maria B Collection at PSFW 2016
- Maria B MBROIDERED Collection 2016
- Maria B. Bridal Dresses at TBCW 2015
- MARIA.B. Winter Evening Wear Collection
- Maria B Mbroidered Eid Collection 2015
- Maria B Summer Eid Collection 2015
- MARIA.B. Spring/Summer Lawn Collection
- Maria B. La Roseraie (The Rose Garden) Collection at TBCW 2014
- MARIA.B.new Mbroidered Eid 2014 collection Vol 2
- Maria B Bridal Collection 2014 for Coming Wedding Seasons
- Maria B Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2014 Day 3
- Maria B Exclusive Bridal Dresses 2014
- Maria B. Collection at Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2013 Day 2
- Maria B. Ready to Wear Eid Collection 2013
- Maria B. Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2013 Day 1
- Maria B. at Pakistan Fashion Week London 2012 Day 1
- Summer Lawn Collection 2012 by Maria B.
- Maria B. Collection at PFDC L'Oreal Paris Bridal Week 2011 - Day 2
- Winter Collection 2011 by Maria B.
- Maria B Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week S/S 2012 Day 1 - Act 1
- Maria B. at Pakistan Fashion Extravaganza 2011
- Maria B. Lawn Collection 2011
- Maria B. Semi Formal Collection 2011
- Maria B.'s Collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010 Karachi
- Maria B. Fashion Show at Manchester 2010
- Maria B. Bridal Collection 2010
- Maria B. Party Wear 2010
- Maria B. Eid Collection 2010
- Maria B. New Design Collection 2010
- Maria B.'s Accessories Collection 2010
- Maria B. Summer Lawn Collection 2010
- Maria B. at Veet Show 2010
- Bridal collection 2010 by Maria B.
- Maria B.'s collection at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2010
- PFDC Collection by Maria B. at the Boulevard
- Maria B. new collection