Junk Food Good or Bad for Men's Fitness
Posted on Sep 12th, 2012 | Comments (0)
As the women are very much conscious about there fitness and weight, now a days men are not lag behind in this area. A survey revealed that in this modern era men are more towards their over all body and weight and are more curious to know what to eat and what not to be fit and healthy. This article is actually tells you what men fitness guide says about junk food for men and is junk food for men is good or not.
By junk food, does not mean only products that are processed and pre-prepared so that they can be cooked fast. I'm also including a lot of stuff that you buy at the supermarket that you pop into the microwave and have a ready meal for the family in a matter of minutes. Why I think junk food for men is bad or good is listed below.
- According to the men fitness guide, it is suggested that junk food for men is not good because junk food contains fatty ingredients and men which are very conscious about there body and being fat should avoid junk food like heavy burgers including cheese, mayonnaise etc.
- Men fitness guide also does not recommend junk food for men who spend time all the day in office by avoiding food for a long time and at lunch break with their stomachs full empty take junk food like burger or any thing fry kind that spoils their digestive and immune system.
- Junk food for men is not always bad; it can be good if you know that this junk food contains proteins and fiber that will help you maintain your fitness.
- Men fitness guide also says that many men when leaving for their office in a hurry skip breakfast by opening a junk food packet, heating it in microwave and eating it instead of having milk or anything healthy.
- Junk food for men is not good because it contain a lot of calories and fats which if taken in regular basis can be injurious to health. Junk food available on the street road sides contains dust and may be expired so be careful that time.
- The men fitness guide also suggests that junk food like chocolates may be rich in sugar but Cocoa is rich in flavonoids. Its most potent form is dark chocolate. In a recent study, Researchers found that consuming dark chocolate containing 100 milligrams (mg) of flavonoids relaxes your blood vessels, improving blood flow to your heart. So it means all junks food for men are not bad.
- Junk food for men that is specifically cooked and fried in olive oil is not bad, because there are no disadvantages of olive oil. It’s healthy for men and also for everyone. There are many snacks available in the markets that are made in olive oil so they are not harmful for men’s health.