Celebrate this Eid in a different way by preparing appetizing black forest cake on the festival of Eid-ul-Fitr. Here is recipe of black forest cake that you must follow to prepare the cake in less time and in the easiest way. Give it a try and make your E
Eid is the festival of joy and happiness. People share happiness in different ways such as by giving presents to one another and also by inviting others for feast. There is a tradition to prepare homemade sweets to share with friends and family on the eve of Eid-ul-Fitr. Don’t you feel that sheer khurma and other traditional deserts should change now? Try something different like Cake on this Eid-ul-Fitr. Cake is the food item which is being loved by all. Bake cake for you loved ones in your home with your hands. You will feel great and surely be appreciated by your all family and friends. Here is a recipe of black forest cake that is really easy and quick. It will take only one and half hours. The ingredients that you will need to make a yummy black forest cake are:
White flour ¾ cup
Caster sugar 1 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Vanilla essence ½ tsp
Cocoa powder ¼ cup and 2 tsp for sprinkle
To make your cake more mouth watering you must focus on filling. You can use any filling of your choice. I would recommend you the following for filling:
Canned peaches ½ can
Sugar syrup ½ cup
Glazed cherries 15 (for filling and decoration)
You will also require cream. I would suggest you to use tetra pack cream one and half packet at least and it must be chilled. And the most important thing to keep in mind is that you have to use icing sugar in the preparation of cake instead of regular sugar.
Now move towards methods of preparing black forest cake.
1. First of all shatter egg whites only and add half cup of castor sugar in egg whites and mix it till it becomes rigid.
2. Now separately beat egg yolks with half cup of castor sugar.
3. Filter white flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
4. Now add beaten egg yolks in white’s mixture and mix them well with the help of a spatula.
5. Slightly fold flour, baking powder and all carefully.
6. Now place mixture in a greased pan of your choice.
7. Now there come very important step which is baking. For baking you have to be very careful. Bake cake at 180 degree in start and after 10 to 15 minutes decrease the temperature. Bake your cake for 45 minutes.
8. After 45 minutes, stop baking and leave it on cooling track for some time.
1. Now shake the chilled cream for at least five minutes. Do remember that Cream must be chilled.
2. Add icing sugar in the cream and beat until it becomes solid.
3. Cut the cake into two layers or more according to your choice.
4. Now spread cherries, cream and peaches on the layers.
5. Cover all the cake with cream to make it look decent.
6. You can decorate it according to your choice.
7. Let it cool for some time.
Yummiest Black forest cake is ready to eat. Enjoy it with your family and guests and you will surely get good remarks and wonderful smile on your face. Try this cake and make your Eid special but in different way.