Quick Pancakes Recipe for Breakfast'
Posted on Aug 15th, 2012 | Comments (0)
Originally pancakes were made by Ancient Greeks but later on, these are now much loved all over. In Germany pancakes are known with the name of “Pfannkuchen” and in France “Galette Bretonne”.
We know that pancakes are delicious in taste and quick to make. This is basic recipe of pancakes and can be served with different styles and different toppings. In this pancakes recipe we will serve it with maple syrup, fresh whipped cream and fruit cocktail. Mostly pancakes are made for breakfast.
Ingredients for pancakes
- Flour 2 cups
- Baking powder 2 tea-sp
- Eggs 2
- Melted Butter 60 gm
- Milk 2 cup
- Sugar 4 Tb-sp
- Pinch of salt
Method to make Pancakes
- Take a bowl and mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, butter, vanilla essence, and mix well
- Now add eggs and milk and mix with electric beater. Make a smooth batter by mixing well
- Grease the pan and heat it over medium flame.
- Pour the scoop of batter in the pan. ¼ cup for one pancake will be enough.
- Cook it from one side and turn another when it gets light brown and rose.
- Take a dish tray and put the pancakes one by one (like books in rack)
- Pour the maple syrup on the pancakes
- Design it with fresh whipped cream
- Garnish with strawberries and mint.
Pancakes are ready for delicious breakfast. You may serve it with fruit cocktail.