- 1 Cow or 4 goat brain
- ½ Teaspoon turmeric (Haldi) powder
- ¾ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Medium sized onion sliced
- 3 Tablespoon oil
- ½ Teaspoon chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- ½ Teaspoon garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ Teaspoon ginger (Adrak) paste
- 2 Tablespoon yogurt
- ½ Teaspoon garam masala powder
- 4 Tablespoon Chopped fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves and slices of ginger (Adrak) for garnish
- First boil the Brain with ½ tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of Turmeric (Haldi) till it becomes firm. Drain, clean, de-vein and cut into coarse pieces.
- In a pot take the oil and sauté the onion till light brown.
Add the remaining ¼ tsp. salt, chili powder, Turmeric (Haldi), Ginger (Adrak) paste, Garlic (Lehsan) paste and yogurt and mix well.
- Add the Brain pieces, cover and cook on medium heat till it are cooked and the oil rises above the spices. Sprinkle garam masala powder.
- Garnish with fresh chopped Coriander (Dhaniya) leaves and Ginger (Adrak).
Serve with Hot Naan
Serving: 2-3 Persons