Living & Lifestyle Food
Brain Masala Recipe
- 1 Cow or 4 goat brain
- ½ Teaspoon turmeric (Haldi) powder
- ¾ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Medium sized onion sliced
- 3 Tablespoon oil
- ½ Teaspoon chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- ½ Teaspoon garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ Teaspoon ginger (Adrak) paste
- 2 Tablespoon yogurt
- ½ Teaspoon garam masala powder
- 4 Tablespoon Chopped fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves and slices of ginger (Adrak) for garnish
- First boil the Brain with ½ tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of Turmeric (Haldi) till it becomes firm. Drain, clean, de-vein and cut into coarse pieces.
- In a pot take the oil and sauté the onion till light brown.
Add the remaining ¼ tsp. salt, chili powder, Turmeric (Haldi), Ginger (Adrak) paste, Garlic (Lehsan) paste and yogurt and mix well.
- Add the Brain pieces, cover and cook on medium heat till it are cooked and the oil rises above the spices. Sprinkle garam masala powder.
- Garnish with fresh chopped Coriander (Dhaniya) leaves and Ginger (Adrak).
Serve with Hot Naan
Serving: 2-3 Persons
Managing you diabetes with healthy eating is really important as it can have effect on your everyday activities. Just learn few tips and suggestions and let yourself feel healthy and happy.
Being a good parent is a wish of every man. Doing parenting the right way is not that difficult. Ideal parenting is not a dream but it can be achieved.
More Living & Lifestyle