- 325 Grams boneless chicken pieces
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Medium onion coarsely chopped
- 2-3 Cloves garlic (Lehsan)
- 1-2 Green chilies coarsely chopped
- Handful of coriander (Dhaniya) leaves
- 125 Gram besan flour
- 1 Teaspoon coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin seeds(Zeera)
- ½ Teaspoon garam masala
- ½ Teaspoon chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt or according to taste
- 1 Pinch soda bicarbonate
- Oil for deep-frying
- Put the onion, garlic, green chilies and coriander with half the water in the blender and blend to a fine paste. In a bowl mix together the besan flour, dhaniya powder, zeera, garam masala, chili powder, salt and soda.
- Add the blended liquid and rest of the water and mix well to forma thick paste.
- Put in the chicken pieces and mix well so that the chicken is well coated with this mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
Serve: Serve with ketchup, mint chutney and tea